Sunday, September 28, 2008

Herbs for acne treatment

« ...b) Laser resurfacing This is a method that cleans away pimples and get rid of acne scars. The use of laser is prominent in this method. CO2 laser and YAG laser are the two lasers used commonly in this procedure. This procedure removes the top layers of the skin that has been damaged. The recovery time is a couple of weeks. Your doctor may also apply a topical ointment for speeding up the recovery process....
...By replacing both my soap and my face wash, with the more effective alternatives, I was able to find, my road to clear skin. I know that if you make similar changes, you are sure to get good results like I did....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Some natural acne remedies might work for some people and some might not, it can vary depending on your skin type and it should be enhanced with good vitamins and minerals for the best results....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: acne products healthcare professionals, evening primrose oil zinc acne, baby acne turning to dry skin

No comments: